Code of Conduct
Gupta Power Code of Conduct is a judicious collection of principles and practices that we believe in and aim to live by it. Our code of business ethics doesn't stand alone, rather it works in conjunction with our company's mission statement and more specific, policies about conduct to give employees, partners, vendors, and outsiders an idea of what the company stands for and how it's members should conduct themselves. Our Code is anchored in our Values & Beliefs and underpins all that we do. It has been categorized into 6 categories :
- Working with Team spirit - We build relationships with each other based on a mutual faith and poise that each of us has a personal and professional commitment to do the right thing.
- Acting with professional integrity - We comply with laws, regulations and standards that apply to us in our professional conduct.
- Confidentiality - We are committed to maintain the highest degree of integrity in all our dealings with potential, current and past clients, both in terms of normal commercial confidentiality, and the protection of all personal information received in the course of providing the business services concerned. We extend the same standards to all our customers, suppliers and associates. In this way we respect and protect our Intellectual Capital.
- Duty of care - Our actions and advice will always conform to relevant law, and we believe that all businesses organizations, should avoid causing any adverse effect towards violation of human rights. We deal with the local issues with due care to the environment and well being of the society at large.
- Quality Assurance - We maintain the Quality-Our Passion of what we do through constant ongoing review with our clients, on all our activities with the desired outcome towards cost-effectiveness of each activity. We encourage regular review meetings and provide platform for people to express their creative views and idea. Our approach has resulted on having consistent focus on Research & Development with dedicated manpower.
- Equality and discrimination - We always strive to be fair and objective in our advice and actions, and we are never influenced in our decisions, actions or recommendations by issues of gender, race, creed, colour, age or any disability.